Our Current Winter Haven (note: title should be read with sufficient sarcasm)

/
0 Comments
Lately, I've been getting really tired of the freezing winter weather. Not to mention, yesterday, I almost fell THREE times due to ice! I'm no warm weather junkie either, but lately I've been dreaming about those sweltering summer days when your dripping with sweat the moment you step out the door. (Just as a note, I'm never content with the weather, so on those humid days I'm typically hauled up indoors, hoarding all the fans in the house, googling pictures of snow.) But anyways, to get through this year's "winter wonderland," I have compiled an A-Z list of memorable things about winter, thus far.

 It's Animated!

Asphalt that turns roads white (for some reason I really like this, yet I simultaneously hate it)
Blogging...obviously
Candy-canes
Discovering the world of Buzzfeed
End of Morning Health Class
Fuzzy socks
Growing out a horrible haircut (although this is not good, it is certainly memorable and I will remember it enough to never do it again)
Hot Chocolate...YUM!
Indoors
Joseph's Birthday! (the only other person I know w/ a winter b-day besides my sister)
Kulsoom's Birthday! (can you guess who this is?)
Laziness
Mittens (not gloves)
No School
Overcoats
Positive vibes (as part of my New Year's resolution)
Quilts
Rampage pinning (Pinterset reference)
Snowmen (and women)
THE MINDY PROJECT
Untouched snow
Various intense laughing sessions
Wearing two pairs of socks
Xoxo (haha...not)
Yogurt and granola obsession
    And last but not least...
Zoning out...

As previously noted, I am never content with the weather. Therefore, although at the moment, I hate the cold, I know that in the dead of Summer, I'll be yearning for the wind chills. Anyways, hopefully you've thought of some of your own memorable moments about this year's wintery Eden, thus far!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.