Roses are red, Pizza sauce is too, I ordered a large, And NONE of it's for you

/
0 Comments
So, today's the day...the day you show your undying love and affection for another person. Today is none other than Valentine's Day. In honor of such a magical, heart-warming time, I have put together some of the best Valentine's Day cards out there. If you're looking for the right card to express your eternal passion for that special someone, then look no further.

 So much happiness

Since by now you're all probably just dying to see the the most amazingly spectacular cards to ever have come into existence, here they are:

Look at this hot-shot

Aren't you just melting inside...

What an adorable cat

This actually took me like a full minute to understand 

Darwin and his selections.

My kinda card. I'd DEFINITELY pay money for this.


Just a reminder

I like this a lot

After reading all of these charming cards, if you feel lonely or sad...


and also...
I just had to include those last two e-cards. But anyways, hope everyone had an awesome day today!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.