Feeling Feelings

/
0 Comments
Yesterday I watched The Imitation Game which, needless to say, was epic. The movie was so touching that I actually shed a few tears in the lasting scenes (At least I wasn't hysterically balling like the lady sitting in the front row). I will say that the ending was kind of tragic, but I'm definitely into the whole tragic hero motif, so I really enjoyed the movie regardless. If you know anything about me, you should be aware of the fact that I practically NEVER cry watching movies or reading books. Out of all the movies I've seen, which is a lot considering I go to the movies like every weekend, the only other time I've cried in the movie theater was when watching The Fault In Our Stars, which I don't even know why I did because it wasn't sad. The only time I actually full out cried while reading a book was after finishing A Thousand Splendid Suns (BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD). Therefore, it should be dully noted that I, a tragic movie and book junkie, do not usually cry after reading a book or watching a movie; however, this movie was definitely an exception.

Anyways, aside from the heart-rendering, yet beautifully constructed movie mentioned above, I also finished Looking for Alaska by John Green, today. Although, I can't say I loved the book, towards the end I did start to appreciate it a bit more. As a totally unrelated side note, I think the fact that I did amazing on my Calculus quiz definitely evoked some pretty riveting emotions.

After all of these emotional roller coasters, I've been feeling lots of well...feelings. Therefore, I decided to put together a list of the truest, most cool-looking, inspirational quotes from none other than...PINTERST!

So, let's take a journey to self discovery through the help of various procrastinating pinners (myself included)!

This GIF that encourages us all to embrace our inner Disney Princess

The truest of all the truths

I can obviously relate to this...

It is your life...

Sometimes you've just got to put yourself out there

Ever think of that...

Mob mentality. Think for yourself and you won't be in this situation.

Rumi gets it

 Or if you're like me and hate physical activity, just try and fast walk

Be the architect of your own soul (not sure if that makes sense)

Yes, you

AND last but not least...


So, after all these posts hopefully you feel inspired, marvelous, magnificent, invincible and utterly perfect! If you ever feel overwhelmed with emotions, make sure to check out my Pinterest board: Words of Wisdom. I have lots of random inspirational stuff on there, so hopefully you'll find something you can either relate to or gain enthusiasm from. 

Now, if your mind works like mine, you probably feel like something is missing, right? So without further ado, here it is...





Okay, now you can leave in peace.





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.