The Perfect Polish

/
0 Comments
I have a slight obsession with nail polish, but then again who doesn't. I consider it to be the most perfect, subtle accessory. There's no fear of anything falling off or irritating your skin. Ok sure, I'll admit that your nail polish might chip here and there, but in my opinion, a quick touch-up takes no time at all. Plus, you can buy a top coat that prevents chipping, keeping you oh sooo glamorous for longer.

My nail polish journey/obsession began in the 5th grade. I always wore the sheer, glittery colors. The colors that retain a natural feel yet simultaneously give your nails a glow similar to those of a mermaid or fairy. Later in middle school as I progressed in my nail polish craze, I began experimenting with  bright, overly-cheery colors. You know the ones I'm talking about. The florescent colors that are sure to make a statement. Now that I'm a junior in high school, I think I have finally found the color pallet that suits me.

Almost certain these are what Arial's nails look like

Nail heaven according to my middle school self

Nowadays I prefer darker colors which often reflect my mood. They have this amazing edgy yet sophisticated vibe. I also like nude colors because I think they're just so classy and elegant. Typically I buy L'Oreal nail polishes because they dry SUPER fast, which is good because I can't stop using my hands for more than like 10 minutes. Also, L'Oreal nail polishes are pretty cheap but still have a good quality to them. Let's be honest, spending ten bucks for a tiny bottle of nail polish is ridiculous!

So without further ado here are some of my nail inspirations!

Dot accent

Simple and Sweet

Unique, minimalistic design paired with a cool black background

Earthy tones

Elegant Geometric pattern

Remember, it takes time to find the perfect pallet that suits your personality and skin tone, so make sure you try all the colors even if they may seem ridiculous! You never know, you just might surprise yourself! Hope you enjoyed this nail polish heaven! 

What's your nail polish personality??


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.