Elegance Incarnate

/
0 Comments
I was never really a flowers kinda gal, but recently, after receiving flowers from my Dad, I have finally realized the marvelously enthralling beauty they possess.


When fresh and new, flowers add a certain carefree, cheerful atmosphere to any room. Their mere presence seems to brighten up the dark little nooks and crannies that would otherwise be cast aside and forgotten. Not to mention, the blooming blossoms have an effortlessly chic vibe that adds a simple elegance to anything they're situated around.



After receiving the flowers, I decided to place them in a vase and strategically position them on my plain, clean-cut desk. Well, the flowers certainly did the trick by adding pops of bright orange, girly pink and mysterious red to my simple, white worktable. All of a sudden, my once meek desk gained a cool yet classy character.


Although the blossoms looked great when they were lively and spirited, they seemed to grow in elegance as they aged. They reminded me of those unbelievably gorgeous celebrities that seem to miraculously grow more and more beautiful as the years pass (AKA Meryl Streep). As the days went by, I noticed the bright and cheery roses turning into tastefully muted versions of their former selves. This realization made me finally understand the aesthetic appeal that flowers cast in our society.

Needless to say, I have garnered a new love and appreciation for flowers. They encompass the breezy elegance that I one day hope to posses, myself.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.